Mobile and IoT Lead, Robert Bosch Tool Corporation NA
Eli Share leads IoT activities for Bosch Power Tools. He has extensive background in all aspects of an IoT applications. He has worked on industrial and consumer grade solutions with various IoT platforms. His technical knowledge from device through application layer helps Eli to coordinate full stack implementation. His main focus today is on IoT services and solutions for construction sites. Eli graduated from the University of Illinois with a Mechanical Engineering Degree and continued his education at Northwestern earning a Master’s in Product Design and Development.
Eli's Main core knowledge areas:
- Internal Data Analytics - KPI creation to drive value and identify areas to emphasis.
- Business Value Creation - Defining a business model and additional market entry points.
- Manufacturing - Plastic injection molding design for mass manufacturing.
- Business Development/Marketing/Sales
- Design for Manufacturability
- Product Design/Engineering
- Business Strategy